Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let's try this again.


 Alright folks, let's try this again. 

A few days ago, I stated that I was going to jot jittles, jangle tittles, blango blittles in this blog on a daily bases. Um, shit, I forgot. Well, not forgot. I just didn't make time. 

Time? Shit, you had time. You just didn't sit your ass down. Why? Because you were too busy fighting with your wife. You claimed to yourself, and her, that were too upset to write. What a lame ass.

Hello folks, I'd like to introduce you to my mind. He's a wonderful fellow.

You told the world you were going blog daily. You didn't. You were too upset. Come on man, tell the world about the shit you pulled.

Shut up dude. 

Ass.

Okay, so I'm an ass.

You let your anal side take over.

That ain't nobody's business. 

Damn dude, you need to chill.

Well, folks that's my mind.  Ain't he grand?

It was about money.

I said it's between her and me. 

Shit...

Hey, would you mind? I wish to get on with this. Okay?

Okay. Carry on. 

You sure.

Yep.

Now where was I? I was saying that I didn't write in this blog due to time.

I am conducting an experiment. What is this experiment? Writing in my blog daily. What do I wish to accomplish?  I wanna see how my writing progresses and how the public responds to it.  Does this mean I will box myself in, adhering to public opinion?  I hope not. I wish to grow as a writer. I wish to learn how to make my writing more digestible. By digestible I mean, through daily practice and feedback, I wish to create better flow, glow, form, and phrasing. I wish to entice, inform, and/or entertain. I wish be myself. I wish to discover an audience.  I hypothesize that I can do this.  Please excuse the occasional excrement. 

Occasional?

That's what I said.

Okay. 

Shut up. . 

Sorry bro.

It's all cool. Let's end this entry.

Okay.

Time for a smoke. Cheers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment