Friday, January 30, 2015

10 minutes..


Okay folks, once again I've put myself in a position where I am limited by time.  10 minutes. Yep, ten. How can I post anything in that amount of time. I have no idea. But here I go.

1:16 pm.  I've spent the whole day wasting my time. I awoke around 6 to see my wife off to work. At about 7:30 I went back to sleep.  I didn't have to work until 2 pm, so why not? I awoke again about 8 am or maybe 9, I don't know. I didn't look.  I set my alarm for an hour but snoozed it quite a few times, say over 6 slaps.  After waking, I took an shower, ate some frosted shredded wheat, and made coffee--Gevalia of course.

1:22 pm. Six more minutes. At about 9:30, I sat down on the maroon La-Z-Boy in the corner, turned on the lamp with pink and white shades, and started reading the last chapter of a Universe from Nothing by Lawrence Krauss.

Then...

It's 1:26. Time's up. Shit. Oh, well. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment